- Students score perfect ‘1000’ on Microsoft Office 2013 Industry Certification
- The 2015-2016 Tomahawk yearbook has arrived!
- IB, AP, Senior, and Final Exam Schedules
- Choctaw students take 2nd & 3rd place wins at oratorical contest
- Applications for Cambridge Immerse 2016 are open!
- April 19th: 8th Grade Open House
Choctawhatchee High School will be a place that is clean, safe, and conducive to student learning; a place where students succeed; a place where leaders are created and trained; a place where students, faculty, parents and the community are a unified team; an academic institution that sets standards by raising the bar and promoting rigor; a place where respect is the rule and relationships are built.
The mission of Choctawhatchee High School is to equip students to become confident, capable, ethical and responsible citizens by creating a positive and nurturing school environment where students, staff, parents, and the community work together to promote lifelong learning and provide opportunities for all students to reach their potential. *