- We inspire a lifelong passion for learning.
- We prepare all students to achieve excellence by providing the highest quality education while empowering each individual to positively impact their families, communities, and the world.
- Accountability: We, working in conjunction with students’ families, accept responsibility to ensure student learning, to pursue excellence, and to hold high standards for all.
- Citizenship: We prepare all students to exercise the duties, rights, and privileges of being a citizen in a local community and global society.
- Excellence: We pursue the highest academic, extracurricular, and personal/professional standards through continuous reflection and improvement.
- Integrity: We embrace a culture in which individuals adhere to exemplary standards and act honorably.
- Personal Growth: We promote the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and experience to develop individuals with the aspiration, perseverance, and resilience to be lifelong learners.
- Respect: We show regard and consideration for all through a culture of dignity, diversity, and empathy.
- Leadership: We provide guidance and direction to accomplish tasks while being a moral compass to others.