Attention all Choctaw students:
Spirit Week 2016 begins Monday, October 24th, at Choctawhatchee High School! This is a fun week for Choctaw students, and we want everyone to have a good time dressing up during the themed days and cheering on our Indians as they travel across town to take on our rivals, the Fort Walton Beach Vikings, on Friday night at Steve Riggs Stadium. However, there are some rules that MUST be followed during this week to ensure everyone has an enjoyable experience.
Here are a few reminders:
- No paint or powder is allowed in Steve Riggs Stadium.
- No Halloween costumes or masks that cover your face are allowed at the game or at school.
- No inappropriate signs or chants.
- No Choctaw student is allowed to go anywhere near Fort Walton Beach High School during the entire week leading up to the football game.
- If you are caught on Fort Walton Beach High School’s campus at any time, you will not be allowed to attend the game, and may be suspended from any activity for the rest of the year.
- Vandalism is against the law, and the Sherriff’s Office will handle any incidents of vandalism accordingly. You will also be suspended from the game with the possibility of being suspended from school activities for the remainder of the year.
- Cameras and officers are located EVERYWHERE on each campus.
We want this to be a fun week for everyone and win this battle on the field!
GO BIG GREEN!