Extremes in dress, hair styles, make-up, jewelry, etc. are in violation of the dress and/or grooming code.
- Hats, head covering, or bandanas are not to be worn or to be brought into the building by males or females.
- Clothing bearing inappropriate slogans or pictures are not permitted (i.e. alcohol, drugs, sex symbols, racial remarks, weapons, or sexual connotations).
- Shoes or sandals must be worn at all times. Due to safety considerations, house shoes or slippers are inappropriate.
- Hair style must not interfere with student’s vision.
- Tank tops (Males and Females), thin-strapped tops, tees, and similar shirts or blouses are not permitted. The midriff must be covered at all times and undergarments must not be exposed at any time. Skin may not show at any time, front or back (standing, sitting, arms raised etc…) No low cut necklines nor off the shoulder shirts may be worn. No pajamas may be worn.
- Leggings, tights, or spandex may not be worn as pants.
- Beards and mustaches must be neatly trimmed.
- Students who voluntarily participate in activities that require certain uniformity in personal grooming may be required to groom themselves in a more moderate fashion during the time that they are participating in that particular activity.
- The minimum length of clothing (shorts and skirts) should be three inches above the knee (biking shorts and similar form-fitting attire are inappropriate).
- Pants, skirts and/or shorts that sag below the waistline or must be held in place with the hands are not allowed.
- Any form of dress or grooming that distracts others or is disruptive in appearance and detrimental to the purpose or conduct of the school will not be permitted.
- Due to safety considerations, extremes in body piercing jewelry will be prohibited.
Any student in violation of dress code, will be required to change clothing before returning to class and will be subject to disciplinary actions.